December 21, 2013

Christmas Unwrapped ~ Day 21


I'm getting another Christmas wish early!  
(The first wish I got early this year was Sawyer starting to walk... and BOY is he WALKING!!!!)

Erik starts his "baby bonding" leave today, and he doesn't have to go back to work until January 5th!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I EXPRESS TO YOU HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME? 
NO I CANNOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has been working his tail off the past few weeks, and he really deserves some time at home.

We have a ski date planned for Christmas Eve,
Auntie LoLo has volunteered to watch our precious boys while my hubby and I get to spend some much needed slope-time together :)
Will post pics!  Maybe some vid too!!!

In summary, if you didn't catch it, I am so happy right now to know that I have my wonderful husband home for the next 15 days :)  It will be a Merry Christmas for the West Coast Knutson Clan indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment