December 17, 2013

Christmas Unwrapped ~ Day 17

Happy Birthday Brad!


Truly he taught us to love one another
His law is love and His gospel is peace

Those might just be my all-time favorite Christmas lyrics :)



And Brad
in case you're wondering, is:

A) A Vogen ;)

and

B) A man who loves my sister Emily very much, so much so that he will become her husband in October 2014!!!!!!!!!!!

and

C) was obviously born on this day, many many years ago! ;)  hehe... Just kidding I can't tease him for being old because he's the same age as me!  And we're a couple spring chickens aren't we!!!

and

D) He just beat me in the semi-finals in Fantasy Football... not by a WHOLE lot... but enough, obviously.  And he'll be playing my Mom in the finals the next two weeks!!!

I hope Em spoils you today Brad!  
Happy Birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment