August 22, 2015

The Few... The Proud... The Succulents.

All of the "succulent" style plants I planted this year are thriving in this hot & dry climate.
(The non-succulents did OK, but they are all brown now, so I took them out.)

So here are some pictures of all my pretty succulents!

I planted 8 small "red beauty" hens back in early May, and they have made SO many chicks!
It was strangely exhilarating to propagate them!!!


They are so neat, i'm really glad I got these hens & chicks this year!


These are my "cherry tarts" starting to bloom... which I didn't know they would do!


I love the detail my camera got on this little section of my coral carpet.


"Sedum Neon" starting to bloom!

Angelina


I actually got some more hens and chicks "donated" to me from my boss a couple months ago, 
they are happy in their new home :)
From what i've researched, I think this variety of hens & chicks is called "Spring Beauty".
They are starting to hatch a few chicks already too :)



Another one I didn't know would produce flowers... my sedum "red carpet".

Last one, "Purple Emperor"



No comments:

Post a Comment