August 31, 2015

Didjya Know?

Ski helmets are multi-functional!
In fact, we've gotten more use out of our ski helmets in the off-season 
than we did all of this past ski season.... BIG sad face :(
We're hopeful for a much better season this year!!!!!



The boys have really been having fun riding this sweet bike I bought them for $15 at a yard sale!

This is pretty classic Sawyer....
...for those of you who don't know who Rory Bushfield is,
i'm afraid that is who Sauce reminds me of... here is a link to explain...
(Also to clarify, by afraid, I mean... I love Rory! Truly, he has an amazing story 
and he is SUPER talented... (link) -p.s. grab a tissue...
but, Sauce is my baby!  He scares me!!!) 


I could've just captioned all these pictures with "WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" to make it easier!
Good times... GOOD times :) :) :)


P.S. For more on Rory Bushfield and his amazing late wife,
please take the time to watch "Sarah Burke and Rory Bushfield" 
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

1 comment:

  1. Love how much it seems that your 2 boys truly LOVE each other! They are so good at sharing!!

    ReplyDelete