November 7, 2013

Busy busy busy!



 Erik, Bennett, Sawyer and I all flew back to the midwest last Thursday for my Grandpa Springer's funeral.

This is the Q-400, the airplane Erik flies for Horizon.
A beautiful morning in Spokane!


And beautiful above the clouds, as usual.


Matching airplane jammies... of course!!!




Sleepy Sawyer :)



Sleepy Bennett :)

The boys did so great with all the traveling.... and it was a lot of traveling!!!


Grandpa Dean (my Dad) hanging out with his namesake grandson Sawyer Dean :)



Visiting my Grandpa Haas while we were back in Barron.
He just had open heart surgery on Wednesday and is recovering great!!!



Great-Aunt Mary taking the boys for a ride on my Grandma Springer's walker :)





These last pics are from the end of October here in Chewelah:

Big brother teaching Little brother all about rocks!


Cheese!








Good times in the pantry.  ;)



Sink Boy!



Sticker boy!


Bennett's new booster seat!


My doll baby all geared up for fall :)

Leaves UP... and...

...leaves DOWN!
And all over Daddy :)




Bath time is always fun time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment