September 27, 2013

Bennett's story

"I was playing with my toys and my little Brother Sawyer was having so much fun watching me :)..."

"We were all so happy on this morning because we knew that Daddy was coming home and that he only had to work one day out of the next 8 days!!!"



"A beautiful fall afternoon required some backyard family play time :) "

"WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"





"Then Mommy & Daddy got to go on a date!  
First they went on a hike up to the top of Quartzite Mountain, which is only about a 15 minute drive from our house..."



"They could even check in on us while they were on their hike!"



"And then they went out for a nice dinner at 'The Chalet' in Chewelah, I think they really had fun without us!!!"


"Thanks Auntie LoLo for taking care of us while Mommy & Daddy had went out on their dates!"


No comments:

Post a Comment