March 13, 2013

Firsts


A video of Sawyer's first bottle at 2 weeks old.
 I started pumping earlier than I did for Bennett, in hopes that I will get a few hours of skiing in at some point before the season is over this year!!!  He chugged the bottle down with no issues so that makes me hopeful that I will be able to strap on my ski's soon :)


 An explanation for the next picture was in the video too...



He wanted it so bad we just couldn't resist to let him drink out of a bottle... you know, for old time's sake ;)  Plus it was the only way to keep him away from Sawyer's bottle!  







Another first for Sawyer happened today, Wednesday... his first eye exam!

 

Dr. Bennett O.D. will see you now.










1 comment:

  1. BAH HA HA HA!! I love Bennett going in for the lick at the end of the video!!! :)

    ReplyDelete