May 16, 2015

I do apologize!

For being so negligent lately on posting pictures :(

But none-the-less, here are some photo highlights 
from the past month here in Chewelah!

(P.S. Bennett claims copyright on many/most of these pictures...
if it is a photo by Bennett I wrote a "B" under the photo, just so you know!)


Grandma Lori & Grandpa Dean visited us in April!
SO much love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Just a relaxing Sunday at home.
 B.
 B.

 Push-Up Pops!

"Mom and Dad are so weird..."
  B.
  B.
 B.

Banana.
 B.

"I did mention she was weird... right??"
 B.


I recently found (yet another) hobby that I feel 
I could fall head-over-heels in love with...
Baby blanket making!

For Baby Balts, the baby who will soon 
be making me an Aunt and Erik an Uncle!

For my cousin's sweet baby boy, Easton Paul :)

 For our dear friends back on the west side
and their baby boy Lincoln!
(Daddy is a pilot :)

 And for Sara Elizabeth!



 KaChing!
 B.

 "And yet again... weird."
 B.

 B.

 B.

 B.


My first season attempting to plant things in dirt, 
add some water, and pray they grow!!!


An evening at Auntie LoLo's cabin.
 Can I get a nice smile, please?!!!
 Guess NOT! lol...
I love my silly, silly boys :)



I guess this is my "What are you boys up too now....." look.
B.
 B.
B.

Bennett's barefoot photo for the Toms #withoutshoes campaign!
B.

I guess I need to get him a selfie-stick.
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment