April 27, 2015

Signs of Life at 49!

We took advantage of a day off together today with NO plans on the calendar... 
RARE indeed!
So we drove up to the mountain to enjoy the gorgeous weather 
and have a family picnic at our favorite spot for picnics...
on a ski run at 49 Degrees North!
This spot has also turned into my favorite spot for taking pictures of flowers,
and other beautiful things, but being that it is late April there aren't too many flowers blooming right now... the snow was just barely melted from our spot.
But it was fun to take pictures of the buds that will eventually be my flower subjects!

My favorite find of the day!
I have no idea what it is but it sure is pretty!!!


A few more pics from the afternoon:


Naps outside are the greatest :)
Yes. He is two. He loves to climb.
Happy Bennett!!!




 And to finish, some pictures by Bennett :)

He took over the camera for a bit while we took a walk up to the top of Chair 6 while Daddy was taking a nap.

 Bennett's first flower picture!!!  I'm so proud! ;)
Almost to the top!

I asked Bennett to take a picture of Daddy-
(he is napping waaayyy down there!)


 I was being a tad bit naughty...
great getting caught on camera by my 3 year old son! LOL
Well, he's almost four!  A couple more months!!!


What a fun day, we love where we live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











1 comment:

  1. Looks like an incredible day! Such a fun bunch you are! xo

    ReplyDelete