February 28, 2014

A visit from friends!

Braxton and Bennett...
...Just a couple buds hanging out watchin Veggie Tales :)

And Sawyer followed Blair around the whole night like a love sick puppy... 
she is about 6 months older than him.


Cadence was there too, she is 7 and such an adorable little lady! 
Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of her, but we'll be hanging out a lot more from now on, so I'll get one next time :)  Maybe even a picture of Andrea (the mama) and I together too!  We'll have to make sure the husbands are in town next time we get together so we can have them take a picture of us ;)

We ate pizza and the kids ran and ran and ran and ran!!!  So Bennett and Sawyer went to bed at 7:45 p.m. and I honestly can't remember a time they ever went to bed that early together before... I wasn't sure what to do with myself!  I cozied up with a good book and a glass of wine, it was really lovely.  Then after a great night's sleep I was expecting the boys to wake me up early since they went to bed early... but 8:00 a.m. was the wake up time!!!!!  WHAT!

Such a great visit, love making new friends in the area :)

No comments:

Post a Comment